If I am a Juvenile, what do I need to do?
A Juvenile (person under the age of 17) is required to appear before the Judge accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. You do not have to appear within 20 days, as your court date/time will be mailed to the address on your citation. It is your responsibility to notify the court if it is incorrect.

If you fail to appear at your court date, your Driver's license may be denied or suspended until you make an appearance.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay for my citation?
2. Can I request a Driving Safety Course to dismiss my citation?
3. Can certain violations be dismissed?
4. Can I request Deferred Disposition?
5. Will my citation be reported as a conviction if I just pay it?
6. If I have a CDL, do I have any options to keep the citation off of my record?
7. How do I request a Court Date?
8. Where do I find the amount due on my citation?
9. What options do I have if my citation is in Warrant?
10. If I am a Juvenile, what do I need to do?
11. Can I pay my Warrant online?
12. What if I am unable to pay my citation in full within 20 days?
13. What is the proper attire for Court or Jury Duty?
14. If I am a minor with an alcohol violation or under 18 with a tobacco violation, what do I need to do?