What do I do if my neighbors animal is causing a major noise issue?

Per Fate Code of Ordinances 4-4 a person disturbed by an animal that unreasonably barks or makes other unreasonable noises may file a complaint with the City's Animal Care contractor. A complaint must include the (1) name and address of the complainant, (2) exact address of the disturbance, (3) type of animal causing the disturbance and (4) the times that the animal is causing the disturbance. The Animal Care Officer will then deliver a notice to both the owner of the animal and the complainant. If after 10 days the disturbance continues, the complainant may file a complaint in writing with the Municipal Court of Fate. The Animal Care Officer cannot file the complaint with the court on behalf of the complainant.  

Show All Answers

1. What happens when an animal is picked up?
2. Where can I see pictures of recently found animals?
3. I found an animal and don't know who its owner is, what should I do?
4. How do I file a complaint about an animal issue or irresponsible pet owner?
5. How do animal cruelty calls work?
6. Who provides Animal Care Services in the City of Fate & what are the hours of operation?
7. What do I do if my neighbors animal is causing a major noise issue?
8. What happens when a dog bite is reported?
9. I found an abandoned baby rabbit/bird/squirrel/other wildlife, what should I do?
10. What pets are available for adoption?
11. How do I give up my pet for adoption?
12. Where can I learn about the City's Animal Care Services regulations?