Rentals and Reservations
Residents can now host their events in the City of Fate. For information regarding rentals and park reservations visit the drop down menu.
The City of Fate now offers pavilion and gazebo rentals to its residents. Please explore the following information on how to reserve a pavilion or gazebo for your next celebratory event.
- Reservation Hours 5 AM - 11 PM
- Residents may rent pavilions and gazebos for $40.00 per four (4) hour block. Proof of residency is required before application is approved.
- Set up and clean up must be done within the time allotted.
- Any park property shall be returned and restored to its original condition.
- Reservation cancellations must be made at least (14) fourteen days prior to the reservation. If cancellation occurs within 14 days, the department reserves the right to charge an administrative fee equivalent of 50% of the rental fee. Cancellation due to inclement weather may be rescheduled. No refunds will be given for notices of cancellation after the date of the reservation.
* Please note: community or special events may require an additional application, email [email protected] with questions.
Locations Available for Rental
How to make Reservations:
Complete the Online Park Reservation application. Upon completion, you will receive an email that your application has been received. After the payment has been made you will receive an email to confirm the reservation.
The City of Fate now offers field reservations. Please explore the following information on how to reserve a field.
- A maximum of four (4) dates per month per individual group.
- Reservation fee shall be $20.00 per hour.
- Reservations may be requested by Fate residents for use by individuals, groups or organizations. Groups/organizations shall be comprised of at least 50% Fate residents.
- Groups/organizations requesting reservations for team practice shall submit a roster listing names and address of members.
Locations Available for Rental
- Soccer Field
- Baseball Field
How to Make a Reservation:
Complete the Online Sports Field Reservation application. Upon completion, you will receive an email that your application has been received. After the payment has been made you will receive an email to confirm the reservation.
Please review the Sports Field Reservation and Use Policy.
|Monday - Friday
|8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
|Saturday & Sunday
|8:00AM - 10:00 PM
|Early Arrival / Late Departure
|Non-Returned or Lost Key
- Reservations may be made up to (8) weeks in advance
- Lessee must be a resident of Rockwall County and be at least 21 years of age. Identification will be required for reservation, valid State of Texas driver's license or a City of Fate utility bill
- A refundable deposit of $75.00 is due when the Community Center key is picked up, which must be during regular business hours up one day prior to the rental date agreement. All Friday - Sunday reservations must have key picked up no later than 5:00pm the Thursday immediately before the rental. Business hours are Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5:30pm and Friday 8:00am - 12:00 pm. Failure to do so will result in the loss of all rental fees paid and rental privilege's revoked.
- The Rental Fee is due upon application approval. No portion of the rental fees will be refunded.
- The lessee will be responsible for cleaning the Community Center, removing any trash and decorations and turning off the lights. The heating or air conditioning must be returned to the prior set level before vacating the facility. The lessee will be responsible for any damages incurred during the rental.
*All fees are payable with Cash, Check, Money Order or Major Credit Card, however deposits made with a Credit Card are subject to a 3.25% processing fee that will not be refunded.
In the event of a cancellation, the credit / refund policy states:
- Reservation cancellations or changes will only be accepted directly from the lessee
- NO phone cancellations will be accepted
- NO portion of the rental fees will be refunded. Please refer to the Community Center Reservation and Use Policy
Complete the Community Center Rental Agreement. Upon completion, you will receive an email that your application has been received. After the payment has been made you will receive an email to confirm the reservation.
Fitness classes and personal trainers that provide instruction and/or training in a park and that charge participants for their service must pay a permit fee to operate on parkland when their group has over four (4) participants.
- This permit is non-refundable and cannot be prorated or resold. City-sponsored programs are exempt.
- The City may limit the number of permits issued or areas/times available (not all areas are available for rental).
- A permit is not a reservation and does not guarantee specific locations.
- The permit shall limit the number of participants per class and number of hours per week; however, participants shall not exceed forty-nine (49) persons per class or thirty (30) hours per week per permit.
- At the time of submission of an application for a permit, the applicant shall pay a fee of $100.00, or twenty percent (20%) of the total fee assessed by the applicant to each participant for the permitted activity for all participants, whichever is greater.
Apply for a Fitness Class Permit here.
Please review the Fitness Class Use Policy
The City of Fate Ordinance requires a Special Event Permit for any event with over 75 participants located wholly or partially on the city's rights-of-way, public property, or private property which may cause an interruption of regular activities and involves one or more of the following activities:
- Closing a public street
- Blocking or restricting access to public property and streets;
- Sales of merchandise, food or beverages
- Sale of alcoholic beverages
- Erecting a tent or canopy on public property, or on private property
- Installing a stage, band shell, van, trailer, portable building, grandstand or bleachers
- Placing portable toilets on public property, or on private property
- Hosting a fireworks display
- Special Event Application
- Special Event Questionnaire
- Special Event Health Permit Application
- Special Event Food Safety Guidelines