Planning & Zoning
- 6 p.m.
- 3rd Thursday of every month
- City Hall
1900 CD Boren Parkway
Fate, TX 75087
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Planning and Zoning Commission is comprised of seven regular members appointed by the City Council who serve staggered two-year terms.
|Karen Kiser||Commission Member - Secretary||July, 2025|
|Aaron Jackson||Commission Member||July, 2024|
|Steve Dann||Commission Member - Chairman||July, 2024|
|Tyler Bushman||Commission Member||July, 2025|
|Jeffrey Rathje||Commission Member|| July, 2025|
|Kerry Wiemokly||Commission Member||July, 2024|
|Daryell Harmon||Commission Member||July, 2025|
Duties and responsibilities of the Planning and Zoning Commission include:
- Processing and initiating zoning cases at the request of property owners and/or their representatives with respect to individual zoning cases
- Initiating zoning cases at the request or approval of the City Council
- Hearing, recommending and/or determining any matter relating to planning or subdivision control as may be specified by the subdivision ordinance or other applicable law
- Performing other such duties as may from time to time be assigned by the City Council
The Planning and Zoning Commission has one meeting per month. In addition to the monthly meetings, members are required to attend joint meetings as called with the City Council.
Become a Member
Click here to complete an online application.